We guarantee your satisfaction with every product we sell in accordance with our return policy. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase and want to return or exchange it, simply bring your undamaged item back to Micro Center* with its included accessories, materials, UPC, and packaging within the eligible time frame, and let us help you with a replacement, return or repair if desired. No receipt is necessary if you have a Micro Center Insider Account with us. This return policy also applies to open box purchases.
*If you made a purchase online, please refer to our article here: “How do I return a product I ordered online?”
Return or exchange time frames.
Eligible return or exchange time frames are from the date of purchase:
15 calendar days
- Camcorders and projectors
- Desktop / Notebook computers
- Digital cameras
- 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators.
Holiday Extended Return Period
As part of our early start to Black Friday deals, we have also extended the return period for products purchased during that time.
- All products purchased between 11/03/21 – 12/24/21 will be eligible for return until 1/15/22
- This also extends the time frame to add a protection plan until 1/15/21
- Restrictions for products not eligible for the return still apply (see the section below)
Products not eligible for return
- Opened software
- Electronic software downloads
- Point of Sale Activation Cards that have a dollar value
- Micro Center Gift Cards (except as required by law)
- Products with customer-induced damage such as, but not limited to, aerial drones with damage due to pilot error. So let’s be careful out there!
- VR Headsets, Headphones, including Air Pods, Earbuds and Over-the-Ear Products (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
- Microphones (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
- All Phones (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
- Face masks and disposable gloves (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
- Smart Watches, Fitness Trackers, and Accessories (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
- Microsoft has imposed a strict 15-day return policy on all Microsoft Surface tablets and laptops. This also applies to unopened units.
All refunds will be based upon your original payment method or a Micro Center Gift Card
- If a credit card was used as payment, the credit card must be present at the time of return. Credit card refunds may take up to 5 business days to process the refund.
- If a debit card was used as payment, that debit card will need to be present at the time of the return.
- Check refunds may take up to 14 business days
- We offer gift receipts to customers when purchasing gifts. When returning a gift, you’ll receive your refund on a Micro Center Gift Card.